So B-Tech has been around for about 25 years, and I've been rolling the dice for most of those.
To celebrate the folks over at Catalyst Labs are releasing a new starter box.
Here is what it contains...
- 24 unpainted, ready-to-play plastic BattleMech minis
- 2 unpainted, premium-quality plastic BattleMech minis
- One 12-page full-color quick-start rulebook will have players into the action in minutes
- 36-page book of pre-generated BattleMech Record Sheets
- One 80-page full-color rulebook
- Inner Sphere at a Glance, a 56-page full-color book of universe background and BattleMech technical data
- One 16-page full-color Painting and Tactics Guide
- Two heavy-duty cards of compiled tables
- Two 18″ x 24″ game-board quality maps
Pretty much all of the original mechs from the 3025 book (leaving out the unseen), plus two clan mechs (Thor and Loki).
EDIT: Found an unboxing video over on Youtube. (thanks PurplePawnBlog)
Due to hit the shelves Very soon...meaning within a month.
Couple of reviews of the box set...
So if you're looking to expand your collection, or get into the game...this is the place to start.